Blaq Diamond Parts Way with Ambitiouz record label to be independent artists
South African Afro pop duo Blaq Diamond whose real names are Ndumiso Mdletshe and Sphelele Dunywa have made it open to the public that they are no longer working with Ambitiouz Entertainment record label.
The talented artists made this known in an interview on Mac G’s Podcast & Chill, saying they left since December 2021.
RECOMMENDED POSTS ON SCHOLARSHIPS:
1. Scholarships in South Africa for High School students
2. Scholarships in South Africa for undergraduates 2023
3. Scholarships for South African students to study in USA
4. Scholarships for 2024 in South Africa
5. Undergraduate scholarships for South African students
6. Masters Scholarships in South Africa for international students
“It was between sticking with the label or choosing growth. We wanted growth more than anything because we wanted to tap into the African market. There was a clear disconnect between our vision and theirs. It is no longer aligned. It was nice working with them. We just want to go shoot to the other side,” Sphelele said.
The Duo artists also made it known that they left in good terms with the record label.
“We always made sure we had lawyers around. Even with us leaving Ambitiouz, we had to get lawyers to clear everything up,” they said.