Zakes Bantwini Announces Taking A Break
RECOMMENDED POSTS ON SCHOLARSHIPS:
1. Scholarships in South Africa for High School students
2. Scholarships in South Africa for undergraduates 2023
3. Scholarships for South African students to study in USA
4. Scholarships for 2024 in South Africa
5. Undergraduate scholarships for South African students
6. Masters Scholarships in South Africa for international students
Zakes Bantwini who is still mourning the death of his father announces going on a break after AKA was shot and killed.
The rapper was killed the day Zakes returned from the US to SA after winning his first Grammy Award.
Speaking to Daily Sun, Bantwini says he won’t be gracing any show for the next one month.
“I am not doing any gigs for the next month because I am paranoid,” he told the online publication.
“We are all fearful and when you have fear, you have to think again about going to a gig, about posting your show on your Instagram stories,” he added. “Nobody is supposed to die especially through somebody else’s will. We live in such trying times and it makes you worry because no one is ever brought to book when such things happen.”
The music producer revealed that his father, Sihlangusihle Jeffery Khanyile was also shot and killed.