Nonku Williams At 44
The reality show star Nonku Williams turned 44 and she decided to celebrate it the way she saw fit – by taking a trip to the United Arab Emirates and flaunting some dollars in a bathtub. Only, she failed to impress many South Africans.
RECOMMENDED POSTS ON SCHOLARSHIPS:
1. Scholarships in South Africa for High School students
2. Scholarships in South Africa for undergraduates 2023
3. Scholarships for South African students to study in USA
4. Scholarships for 2024 in South Africa
5. Undergraduate scholarships for South African students
6. Masters Scholarships in South Africa for international students
In a post by the controversial blogger Musa Khawula, Nonku could be seen in a pink bathtub, partially covered with dollar notes. The post attracted many South Africans, most of whom knocked the reality show star and entrepreneur for “faking” it.
According to some tweeps who saw the picture. The dollar notes in the picture Musa shared were fake. Another accused Nonku of trying to compete with younger people when she herself isn’t getting any younger.
And yet another noted that being a celebrity must be pretty hard given the length people have to go to show others that they are winning in life. We cannot vet the authenticity of the dollar bills in the picture shared.
Anyway, it was clear from the picture that Nonku wanted to share that with the public and she did just that. What she has no control over is how the public reacts to the post. So far, she has not said anything about people dismissing her dollars as fake.